SWTCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Intro. Looking to get into autocross.

2 posters

Go down

New Member Intro. Looking to get into autocross. Empty New Member Intro. Looking to get into autocross.

Post by Fozzy Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:36 pm

Hi All,

Scott from Perth here..

Just bought myself a 93 Subaru Impreza GX (Front Wheel Drive Version)

Got it for the the right price. I decided to go with the 2wd version as I saw some events that 2wd vehicles get preference.

Basically I hope to see some of you out there next season. Anyone know what the plans are for 09?

Thanks
Scott
Fozzy
Fozzy
L Plates
L Plates

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.suspectindustries.net

Back to top Go down

New Member Intro. Looking to get into autocross. Empty Re: New Member Intro. Looking to get into autocross.

Post by Rosco Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:07 pm

Hi Scott, I believe we are going to have a practice day around the end of February, possibly a Motorkhana after that, then the 6 round series of Autocross, probably May (only guessing). Come to the AGM on the 10th of January at the Bunbury speedway clubrooms, 6pm or contact Ron (Grasshopper) for more accurate details. Be good to see another new face!
If you are after any Subaru parts, 2wd or 4wd, I have an unfinished project here I am looking to ditch, Also have a Bond roll cage to suit up to MY2000.
Cheers. Rosco
Rosco
Rosco
I eat dirt
I eat dirt

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

New Member Intro. Looking to get into autocross. Empty Re: New Member Intro. Looking to get into autocross.

Post by Fozzy Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:26 pm

No worries rosco thanks for the reply.. Sent you a PM

Wont be able to make it to the agm as I am working that weekend
Fozzy
Fozzy
L Plates
L Plates

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.suspectindustries.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down