SWTCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008 autocross season

3 posters

Go down

2008 autocross season Empty 2008 autocross season

Post by gmcintyre87 Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:05 pm

Wat a great end to a fast & fun season. i was stocked by my little excel with a blown head gasket doing so well... a huge thanks to everbody who helped out througout the season. did anyone get any photos from the weekend? i knwo there was a few flashes goin off around the track. i have posted a few of mine from sat on my photobucket web site http://photobucket.com/bunburyautox20708 for some reason they all came out pretty shit. anyone have the link to franks pics yet?

anyway i had a great time this season, took home a few pieces of silverware home and took a car in a few pieces home. hopefullyu we can make next season even bigegr and better.

if anyone knows of a twin cam excel engine let me know.....

Peace Out

Glen Mcintyre
gmcintyre87
gmcintyre87
My Wife Is My Car
My Wife Is My Car

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

2008 autocross season Empty 08 Autocross

Post by grasshopper Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:54 am

Yes the season has come to a end but what a season it was, a khanacross and round1 at Benger then the big move to the Bunbury track what a day that was cars utes trailors and trucks coming and going all day and we got all the tyrers and timming hut moved and all the fence pulled down and put up at the new track.
After a couple more working bees we were ready to, race round 2 was delayed by a month then it was all go. We have had 5 meetings at Bunbury all events have been great although numbers have been down but it is looking good for next season already new members have come forward and want to join. 5 Meetings four roll overs 3 on one corner.
A big thanks must go to our officials for the season , Frank Groth, Beth Hastie, Ernie Hastie, Graeme Miles Ross Johnson without these people there would be no racing at all. The canteen workers need a big thanks as well and the new canteen is working a treat.
We need to give John and Betty Saunders a big thanks as well without them we would not have the new track or canteen or even a club so when you attend the Agm on the 10th of January buy them all a beer

Dont forget we are having a gravel motorkhana on the 30th of November at the Bunbury autocross centre track.

We all are looking forward to the next season of Autocross and keep talking about it and we should be able to gain even more drivers.

Ron Ferguson

grasshopper
Living Sideways
Living Sideways

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

2008 autocross season Empty Re: 2008 autocross season

Post by Rosco Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:05 pm

Jesus, You blokes are stretching my calendar, I've got something on every weekend in November, but yes, I will be there, in one form or another.
See EVERYBODY there!!
CHEERS!
Rosco
Rosco
I eat dirt
I eat dirt

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by gmcintyre87 Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:48 pm

yer im out for the motorkhana, got to much on in novemeber aswell..
gmcintyre87
gmcintyre87
My Wife Is My Car
My Wife Is My Car

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosco Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:18 pm

Don't be a Hyundai driver Glen. Its only one day in your life. Make an effort, otherwise we will all think you are piss weak!!!
Rosco
Rosco
I eat dirt
I eat dirt

Back to top Go down

Post by gmcintyre87 Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:14 pm

hahahaha sorry rosco, but ur gonna have to call me piss weak........ and iw ouldnt want to embaress u in an excell... again
gmcintyre87
gmcintyre87
My Wife Is My Car
My Wife Is My Car

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosco Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:36 pm

The only one getting embarrased by an Excel, ever, is the DRIVER
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
I can always get a laugh outta you Glen, Never give up TRYING!!!
Rosco
Rosco
I eat dirt
I eat dirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down