SWTCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 3 Autocross

2 posters

Go down

Round 3 Autocross Empty Round 3 Autocross

Post by grasshopper Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Round 3 is on next Sunday the 18th entrys close on Wednesday if you want a entry form email me @ cortina248@westnet.com.au and I will send one out.

Ron

grasshopper
Living Sideways
Living Sideways

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Round 3 Autocross Empty Re: Round 3 Autocross

Post by BULLANT Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Hello fello revheads. After another great autocross there was some winners and grinners. I dont think anyone as much as Rosco Johnson taking out the number one price winning the experts class. It shows what persistense can bring. Then again Gary Butler had a slight grin picking up first in Grade one with times that would have seen him 2nd in experts. Top drive by these drivers. The track was a real challenge but still had the ability to perform when the drivers drove to the ever changing surface. That's autocross - it would get boring if it was flat and perfect every round. Congratulations to all the other winners and place getters - hope you all had a great day. Sorry I cant name you all but all the time sheets went like a free feed of prawns and I didn't even get one. So if anyone could email me one at UltraTune or drop in a copy I would be grateful. Thank you to everyone for their help on the day. Sorry to see the Henry machine upside down in a big way and hope Mike feels ok after the old bones rattle back into place tomorrow. Congratulations to Jan Hendy for the winner of the Auto One Bunbury volunteers gift voucher. To all members - please remember to support our sponsors whenever you can!
BULLANT
BULLANT
L Plates
L Plates

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down