SWTCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season end

Go down

Season end Empty Season end

Post by grasshopper Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Grasshoper Racing would like to wish every one a safe and happy chrismas and new year and to those of you put in a order for a new and faster autocross car I hope it turns up for you. What A great year we have just had 12 events and all ran well. A few changes install for next year in clude a new car for the Barretts yes the Corona has been sold and will have 2 new members running it next year. Rosco has his class winning car up for sale as well and only time will show what he turns up with for 2010. I am stepping up to a twin cam Efi motor in the old Corolla after my heavy foot distroyed the old 3t. I have been told i will enjoy the smothness of the efi but I think i will miss the sound of the twin carbs sucking. Dates for next years Autocross will be out soon. The Agm and presentation night will be on the 23rd of January, invites and 2010 membership forms will be sent out over the next couple of weeks we could do with a few new faces on the commity to help keep things fresh. Lock forward to talking to you all at the agm so we can tell a few more lies on how well we have all done this year and of coarse back on the track next year. Thanks again to all that help out this year and to the BunburyCar clubfor the use of there equipment for the Autocross and the Motorkhana's.

Ron

grasshopper
Living Sideways
Living Sideways

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down