SWTCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 2

Go down

Round 2 Empty Re: Round 2

Post by Team Carnage Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:46 pm

We came up for a bit of a look before we enter our car in round 3.
I have to say it looked like great fun and you guys seem to have the meets running very smoothly. Top stuff!
I dont think we will be much of a challenge on the track records but we will be there for some fun.
Cheers
Paul.
Team Carnage
Team Carnage
L Plates
L Plates

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Round 2 Empty Round 2

Post by grasshop Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Hi All
Round 2 has been and gone and a great sucess the event was. We had 66 entry"s and of that 61 started the event, Darrin Loxon have car trouble comming down the Coliie hill, hopefully will be back for the next round. The track was said to be slippery in the first couple of heats but I thought it had alot of traction two much for a second gear take off, this realy tested the new clutch so after that it was all first gear take off. It is amaizing how different the new car was after I swaped all the front suspension from my old car.
The three generation racing team allso had a good day, all cars finished the day still going although there were some batterd cars there but they will be all going for the next event.
A new track record was set although the motor was crying out for help and rumour has it that it was in pieces the following week so a 1.10 could be cumming up in the next couple of events.
I managed to get most of the match up very close this meeting and this made it good for spectating. Taking the ambulance drivers out for a run was fun but when you look across at them and there doing there nails you come back to the pits a bit down harted.
Looking at the times of the day most drivers slowly brought there times down during the day. As there was quite a few drivers missing from the first event we could have reached our 75 limit so we all need to get the entry forms and payment in early as the time it takes to run this amount of numbers we wont be able to go over our limit so there could be some disapionted drivers out there.
Rumours are abundent that a blue 180b may be back soon and that a certain hairy face grade E driver may also becoming out of retirment let hope so.

Ron

grasshop

Back to top Go down