SWTCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 1

2 posters

Go down

Round 1 Empty Re: Round 1

Post by Rosco Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:13 am

Well said Ron, I just want to remind everybody that we will be doing apparel & helmet checks next meeting. If you have flammable clothing or an ill fitting or damaged helmet, you WILL be turned away. NO EXCEPTIONS. So it is time to get your act together & look after yourselves. Also the people notified of repairs needed to be done to their cars, if not done will be rejected. You have been warned affraid Shocked
Rosco
Rosco
I eat dirt
I eat dirt

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Empty Round 1

Post by grasshopper Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Hi all thanks to every body that made Sunday a great event, the day went well with no major drama's concidering the number of first timmers we had. Looks like we made a good impression with the speedway people that raced all said they would be back again. We must all thank Peter Collins for all the work he and his helper's put in to getting the large group of first time junior drivers on the track and the 7 cars he got to the track and raced and then returned to there workshop. All the cars presented realy well and all finished the day no mean feat. We are always looking for helper's on the day so if any body has parents or grand parents at home bring them along and put them to work and help make the events even better. All though my new car did not go as well as I hoped I will not stop trying to get it to go better but if it does not go so well there is allways the old girl sitting in the shed. Entry forms for the next round were sent out today and going by the interest we had on Sunday and if half of the regulars form last season that were not there on Sunday entered as well we will be turning drivers away so get your entry forms in early.

Ron

grasshopper
Living Sideways
Living Sideways

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down