SWTCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to upload pics on site.....

2 posters

Go down

How to upload pics on site..... Empty How to upload pics on site.....

Post by gmcintyre87 Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Ok, so some of us are havin problems uploading photos, so i thought its about time i explained how easy it is.

Step 1 - when posting a comment, click the icon that has a disc and a picture on it, number 15 from the left, and then click browse and select the photo you want to upload.

Step 2 - Click "host it", once the photo has been selected, it will load up with three web address's. Click the "image" - secound one down and once it highlights click copy.

Step 3 - Once the address has been copied, you need to post it, click the 17th icon across, a chain link image and paste the link into the space provided and click "ok"

you can either click the preview button at the bottom to confirm its worked or click send and thats it.....

Hope this helps people, i dont want to change forums again. so if anyone needs help fire me an email..
gmcintyre87
gmcintyre87
My Wife Is My Car
My Wife Is My Car

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

How to upload pics on site..... Empty Re: How to upload pics on site.....

Post by Rosco Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:36 am

Great to see Glen. I will try it out one day.
Heres another one for you. I thought I would print out this page so I would have a permanent copy. The result.... Try it for yourself & see.
I'll keep on your case HeHeHe Laughing
Rosco
Rosco
I eat dirt
I eat dirt

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down