SWTCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event regs and entry forms now online!!!

4 posters

Go down

Event regs and entry forms now online!!! Empty Event regs and entry forms now online!!!

Post by gmcintyre87 Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Ocotber 4th event regs and entry forms for the gravel motorkhana are now online!
gmcintyre87
gmcintyre87
My Wife Is My Car
My Wife Is My Car

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Event regs and entry forms now online!!! Empty Re: Event regs and entry forms now online!!!

Post by macksrallye Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:36 am

Hey Glen, out of pure curiosity, what does it take for the motokhana to be a multi-club verses club like you guys run. I'm only wondering because I'd love to do it but as a member of the Ascot Motor Club I can't.

Again, I'm just curious...
macksrallye
macksrallye
L Plates
L Plates

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Event regs and entry forms now online!!! Empty Re: Event regs and entry forms now online!!!

Post by gmcintyre87 Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:29 am

I believe the reason is the cost of the permit to run the event. Having a multi club raises the cost of the event. Really a way of keeping cost and entry fee's down. Im not 100% sure and will confirm with ron, but i think a nomination fee can be paid for a day membership.. I will confirm and find out. Or if you read thsi ron can you shead a bit of light!!
gmcintyre87
gmcintyre87
My Wife Is My Car
My Wife Is My Car

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosco Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Yeah Steve, Glens about right. Why not stop being so tight & pay a family membership, then you can treat them all to a bit of fun!! & believe me It is awesome value bounce
Rosco
Rosco
I eat dirt
I eat dirt

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sal85 Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:00 pm

i agree!! great fun and good way to build skills as well, we all know i need to do that Smile

sal85
Dirt Lover
Dirt Lover

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by macksrallye Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:47 am

I have thought about it Rosco but as there is three of us that would complete over two different family's it's still up in the air. The autocross is great fun but i've done a couple of motokhana's & i love 'em, it's a different challenge. The autocross is like a small rally stage so not that different for me (just the car really) but motokhana's are awsome.

Again i'll think about it but we're building a rally car as well as writing the course for a state championship event so i have to be careful with the moneys.
macksrallye
macksrallye
L Plates
L Plates

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down