SWTCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit more space

2 posters

Go down

A bit more space Empty A bit more space

Post by e30surfy Wed May 11, 2011 9:52 pm

I love and are grateful for our beloved autocross circuit but wonder if the tyres in certain areas could be widened a little.
i use my car for tarmac sprint series as well as our dirt series and dont really wont to bend it trying for that quick time, yeah yeah i know its driver skill and all that but the zigs & zags hairpin then out to the back apexes are hard and if ya blo it its gonna hurt!
On another note I love to see an introduction of FWD & RWD classes or at least matchings as driving against a fwd in a rwd sucks,
cheers
e30surfy
e30surfy
L Plates
L Plates

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-05-11

Back to top Go down

A bit more space Empty Re: A bit more space

Post by e30surfy Thu May 12, 2011 9:14 pm

sorry if its in the wrong section of the forum guys.
just blame the new guy
e30surfy
e30surfy
L Plates
L Plates

Back to top Go down

A bit more space Empty NAAHHHH

Post by Rosco Fri May 13, 2011 8:22 pm

It'll never happen Nathan. The track is used as approved by CAMS. We can't go changing design because some bloke from down south might bend his Beemer. Easy solution, buy a cheap hack that wont matter if it gets bent. They are for sale every where. Then you can take a few more chances, which will flow on to the black track.
Rosco
Rosco
I eat dirt
I eat dirt

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by e30surfy Mon May 16, 2011 8:00 pm

i understand rosco am looking for some thing intresting to hack in this season gotta be rwd though busso wreckers has got a daggy scorpion turbo that still runs good for 500 gonna sus it out more
e30surfy
e30surfy
L Plates
L Plates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: